Sir Pigglesworth is the reward from the initial quest on this page, "Sir Pigglesworth."
(The Sir Pigglesworth's Worth quest was a temporary event in 2015, in which Sir Hamlet was a reward.)
The Pigglesworth/Baron's Birthday questline begins when you collect a Prime Cut from a cow.
The player must give the Baron one of each of the following:
- Golden Apple - rare drop from Apple Tree/Magic Garden
- Golden Nugget - quite rare drop from Rocks/Sparkling Mine
- Golden Egg - rare drop from Chicken/Hatchery
Note that Crab Apple Trees do NOT drop golden apples. It is theoretically possible to obtain a golden item as an extremely rare drop, from Adventures or other random rewards. But the two sure sources are as stated above:
- Apple Tree, a premium item costing 90 Gems
- Magic Garden (west of the initial play area, at the rainbow)
A New Home
- Place Sir Pigglesworth in your kingdom - click and the edit mode will have him ready to be placed
- Feed Sir Pigglesworth six times
Reward: 25 coins, 1 xp
Sir Pigglesworth feeds once an hour. It takes 6 feedings for him to grow into an adult. When fed as an adult, Sir Pigglesworth will drop random items, including but not limited to: Truffles, Bacon, buckets of Water, Lemons, Oranges, Jewels, Royal Beams, Longswords, Breaded Fish, and Gems.
Sir Pigglesworth Says Hello
- Feed 50 Strawberries to Sir Pigglesworth
- Pet Sir Pigglesworth
Rewards: 100 coins, 1 xp, 1 wisp lantern
(The Baron quests have been moved to the Baron character's page.)