Holiday Quests are quests built around a holiday or event. They are usually limited quests and should be assumed as expired unless otherwise stated.
- 1 2013
- 2 2014
- 3 2018
See 2013 Valentine's Day Questline for more information.
See 2013 Halloween Questline or Lady Greselda Questline for more information.
See 2013 Thanksgiving Questline for more information.
See 2013 Christmas Questline for more information.
Valentine's Day 2014
- Main article: 2014 Valentine's Day Questline
The 2014 Valentine's Day Questline was added to the game in the February 6, 2014 Update and is available to players level 16 and above.
St. Patricks Day 2014
As a part of the St. Patricks Day Event, there was one quest:
The Pyre Caverns
The Summer Gazebo
- The Summer Gazebo
- The Degree is Too Darn High!
- What's Your Price?
- Because Gold Makes It Better
- Artisan at Work
- Crooked Smile
- Above and Beyond, NOT!
- Ivy in the Countryside
- Surviving on Water and Love
- Giant Seeds for Giant Flowers
- Not So Smooth
- Taste the Colors...
- Bolt of Color
- Ivy's Green Thumb
- Wasn't Just Water
- The Summer Hangout
The Summer Caravan
Midsummer Pyre Festival
- Main article: Midsummer Pyre Festival Questline
The Midsummer Pyre Festival Questline was an event questline during the Midsummer Pyre Festival Event.
- Main article: 2014 Halloween Event
2014 Halloween Caravans
- Main article: 2014 Halloween Caravans Questline
The 2014 Halloween Caravans Questline was added to Castle Story in the October 9, 2014 Update. It was available to players who have reached level 15. All the quests in the questline were limited quests lasting from the October 9 update until October 16, 2014.
- Main article: Thanksgiving 2014 Questline
12 Days of Christmas
- Main article: 12 Days of Christmas Questline
St. Patrick's Day
- Gnome Man's Land
- Going Gnome
- Glimmerwood Egg Event
- Main article: 2018 April Glimmerblossom Festival